Terrain: Swamps & Marshes
Language: Lizardman tribal dialect
Height: 7' 2"
Training: +1 Accuracy with HTH Combat
1. Armour (Type B): Shield (ADR 25).
2. Body Power (Lizardman Racial Abilities): Lizard men are semi-aquatic. While they are an air breathing species, they often dwell in underwater caves. They use the caves with air pockets to lair in. All Lizard men share the following abilities:
a. Body Power (Hold Breath): Can hold its breath 2x longer than normal (Endx2 in turns, unconscious after half that time).
b. Heightened Senses (Scent): Lizardmen have a keen sense of smell. They can track by scent alone. Make an Int roll per hour (on d20, -1 per hour of trail) or else lose the trail. Detect Hidden and Danger rolls are doubled.
c. Invulnerability (Scales): 3 Points.
d. Natural Weaponry (Teeth, Claws & Tail): +2 to Hit, +4 Damage
e. Speed Bonus: +60" swimming
f. Weakness (Lowered Intelligence): -4 to Intelligence
3. Heightened Expertise (Warrior Training): +4 to hit with morning stars, javelins and longswords.
4. Natural Weaponry (Natural Ferocity): +4 to Hit (includes Training Bonuses), +6 Damage (includes Training Bonuses).
5. Weapons: Lizardman warriors are usually armed with either a Morning Star (+2 to Hit, HTH +1d6 Damage), Javelin (Range 13" (Agl), +2 to Hit, HTH +1d4 Damage) or a Longsword (+3 to Hit, HTH +1d6 Damage).
Weight: 190 lbs.
Basic Hits: 4
Agility Mod: Nil
Reactions from: Good: -2 Evil: -2
Hit Mod.: (1.6)(1.8)(1.2)(1) = 3.456
Damage Mod.: +1
Healing Rate: 1.6
Carrying Capacity: 628 lbs.
Basic HTH Damage: 1d8
Movement Rates: 47" ground, 72" swimming
Detect Hidden: 16%
Detect Danger: 28%
Inventing Points: 4.5
Knowledge Areas: Hunting & Lizardman Tribal Lore
2nd Level: +1 Accuracy with HTH Combat
3rd Level: +1 Damage with HTH Combat
4th Level: +1 Accuracy with HTH Combat
5th Level: +1 Damage with HTH Combat