Friday Freebie Maps
Every Friday I will post a new Creative Commons licensed map. You are free to use/print these maps for personal use only. If you wish to use any of these maps in a commercial or non-commercial product, please contact Tim Hartin to learn how.
Friday Freebies usually include two (sometimes more) versions of the same map. One has a white background (for easier printing) and the other has a darker background. Click on the images below to view the larger version of the maps or click on the year banners to view the maps for a particular year. Under the map images are notes about specific map details.
The Enhanced PDF version of this map is available for sale ($1 US) at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow: Friday Freebie Enhanced Map: March 10, 2017. The Enhanced PDF has multiple layers allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off (for ease with Virtual Tabletop programs).
Friday March 10, 2017
- The rows of dots are bars/gates (see Area 23 for additional notes).
- Areas 1, 3 a), 23 a), 33, and 31 a) have pillars.
- Areas 3 a), 16, and 26 have tapestries/curtains.
- Areas 3 a), 5, and 14 have statues.
- Areas 5, 13, 20, 23 c), d), f) & g), and 31 b) have covered pit traps.
- Area 8 has a secret trap door in the floor that connects to the tunnel of area 23 e).
- Area 10 has a pool of water.
- Area 23 a) is the top section of this large irregular-shaped room (same elevation as the rest of the dungeon).
- The light grey section of area 23 b) is a lower elevation 20' deep (as noted on the height marker). Area 23 b) has a large circular well/open pit at its south-eastern corner.
- Areas 23 c) to g) connect to area 23 b). Area 23 e) connects to the secret trap door in area 8). The dash lines (elevation lines) show these lower tunnels in relation to the upper level. Each of these sections have bars/gates at their entrances under the upper floor (potentially trapping any who fall victim to the covered pit traps).
- Area 32 has an altar.
These maps by Tim Hartin are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License. Inquiries about permissions beyond the scope of this license should be made by contacting Tim Hartin.