Friday Freebie Maps
Every Friday I will post a new Creative Commons licensed map. You are free to use/print these maps for personal use only. If you wish to use any of these maps in a commercial or non-commercial product, please contact Tim Hartin to learn how.
Friday Freebies usually include two (sometimes more) versions of the same map. One has a white background (for easier printing) and the other has a darker background. Click on the images below to view the larger version of the maps or click on the year banners to view the maps for a particular year. Under the map images are notes about specific map details.
The Enhanced PDF version of this map is available for sale ($1 US) at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow: Friday Freebie Enhanced Map: April 28, 2017. The Enhanced PDF has multiple layers allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off (for ease with Virtual Tabletop programs).
Friday April 28, 2017
- The arrows represent a downward slope.
- The dotted lines represent elevation lines showing the lower elevation. Area 28 extends under area 15 and connects with area 29.
- Area 1 is the cave mouth that is obscured by thick vegetation/trees.
- Areas 12 & 13 and areas 30 & 31 each have a boulder between them.
- Area 17 has natural stone steps in the entrance tunnel. Area 17 also has an altar.
- Area 18 is a 30' high cliff that overlooks the water of area 19 and the cave of area 20.
- Area 22 is another entrance to the cave network but this time it is in a hole 30' deep.
These maps by Tim Hartin are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License. Inquiries about permissions beyond the scope of this license should be made by contacting Tim Hartin.