Friday Freebie Maps
Every Friday I will post a new Creative Commons licensed map. You are free to use/print these maps for personal use only. If you wish to use any of these maps in a commercial or non-commercial product, please contact Tim Hartin to learn how.
Friday Freebies usually include two (sometimes more) versions of the same map. One has a white background (for easier printing) and the other has a darker background. Click on the images below to view the larger version of the maps or click on the year banners to view the maps for a particular year. Under the map images are notes about specific map details.
The Enhanced PDF version of this map is available for sale ($1 US) at DriveThruRPG/RPGNow: Friday Freebie Enhanced Map: March 24, 2017. The Enhanced PDF has multiple layers allowing the options of white or black backgrounds, numbered or non-numbered areas, and secret doors on or off (for ease with Virtual Tabletop programs).
Friday March 24, 2017
- The rows of dots represent bars/gates.
- The dash lines represent elevation lines showing the lower level in relation to the upper level. Note that area 35 extends under area 23.
- Areas 1 and 17 c) have steps that lead up to a raised platform.
- Areas 1, 4, 13 a), 17 c), the corridor outside area 25, 29 a), 35, and 37 have statues. The statues in areas 35 and 37 are submerged.
- Areas 2, 18, and 13 b) have covered pit traps.
- Areas 3, 13 a), 17 b), 21, and 28 have pillars.
- Area 17 a) is a pool of water that connects to the submerged tunnel of the lower level.
- Area 23 has a circular well/pit that connects with area 35.
- Area 17 c) has an altar.
- The grey shading of areas 35 to 40 represents water and are submerged.
- Area 35 has a large fissure in the floor that leads to an underground lake/sea.
- Area 36 does have a small dry ledge that is above the water line.
These maps by Tim Hartin are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License. Inquiries about permissions beyond the scope of this license should be made by contacting Tim Hartin.